; 151 River Road, Erwin, TN
Hikers, Boaters, Tubers, Rafters, Fishing Enthusiasts, Race Fans, Mountain Bikers, and Hostel Travelers, all enjoy the lodging and services at Uncle Johnny's. Open Year Round, our cozy little oasis is located only 68 feet from the Appalachian Trail and 70 feet from the scenic free- flowing Nolichucky River and practically in the enchanting town of Erwin,Tennessee. A village where services are reasonably priced. No crowds or traffic jams. We are only 1.1 miles from Interstate 26 and 30 miles north of Asheville, North Carolina. 18 miles south of Johnson City, Tennessee.
Rustic on the outside our cabins are located just 5 minutes outside of Erwin,Tennessee at the edge of the Cherokee National Forest near the Appalachian Trail and the Nolichucky River. You will be pleasantly surprised as you step into our cozy cabins for your getaway. Seclusion, peace and tranquility await you. Experience nature at its best as you breath in refreshing mountain air. Take an early morning stroll through the forest near the river and listen to the sounds of nature and see local wildlife. Within easy driving, walking or bicycling distance of lakes, waterfalls, restaurants.
- Free town shuttles for guests.
- Free High Speed Internet with Wi-Fi and computer access.
- Laundry service, outside wash station for your pots, pans, boots, other gear.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted. (Although cash is preferred to keep our rates low.)
- Responsible pet owners with well-mannered dogs are welcome.
Current flow rate of Nolichucky: